Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update - Stacy

So I met with my trainer today to check my progress, we normally check every 8-12 weeks. The last progress report I had was April 1. Since April I have lost 8.5lbs 4.74 in and 1.71% body fat. Not quite the numbers I would have liked to have seen but progress none the less. My totals lost since July are 73.5lbs 33.75in and 13.71% body fat! I also did step, crunch, push-up and flexibility test. I improved in all of those too. My trainer wants to do a story on me and put on the board at the YMCA where I work out. So in July, one year after I started, she wants to take after pictures and redo all of my tests and weight and everything and post the results. So I have to work really hard this summer so I can lose more before July!! I am only 26.5lbs from losing 100lbs. I plan on getting there by the end of August. Then just about 25-30 left till my goal weight...it doesn't sound like alot when you break it down like that. I know it will be hard but I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel, and there is no way I can quit now. Like Amanda said, I can't wait till we can all get together after we've reached our goals...we are going to be 4 HOT MOMMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment