Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stacy-Update

Ok so it's been awhile for me. I have been a little disappointed over the last month or so, I feel like I should be seeing bigger results on the scale, but it seems like every time I weigh I've only lost a pound or two and the next time I go in it's back up half a pound or so.  Today I met with my trainer and measured inches, body fat and weighed. Since January 29, I have lost 10lbs, 4in and a little over 2% of body fat. Making my totals since July: 65lbs, 29in and a little of 12% body fat! I didn't realize I had lost 10lbs till I saw it on paper. The fluctuating really threw me off. This past weekend I went shopping and bought clothes at Old Navy and Target NOT in the plus section!! That is a really big deal for me, I can't remember the last time I could try on jeans at Old Navy...or any place without a plus section. I needed these boosts to keep me going. I know why the losing has slowed down so much. It's all on me. I know part of it is that I'm to a point where I am shaping my body more, losing the inches even though weight loss has slowed, but I know that I to kick it back in high gear to really start seeing the changes again. I haven't been getting the cardio I need and have not been eating the way I should. So today I start again. I am going to make the right choices when it comes to food, no excuses! And I am going to get my butt back in the gym 5 days a week!  

2 comments:

  1. i've fallen off the track many a time. I'm way behind from where I wanted to be when I started seriously in August! Only now am I really seriuos about what i eat and how often i work out. you can get back on...if I can anyone can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you may not be where you hoped you would be you have come so far. Not shopping in the plus section is absolutely awesome! I can remember that feeling, and it's the same feeling you will get everytime you go down a size. It's great. It's those moments that make it seem like all the hard work is finally paying off. Keep at it! I'm glad you shared these struggles, because it helps the rest of us who are in the same boat. We can't always be succeeding and these times help realign our goals and get us back on track. You are doing so awesome, and I am so excited to see where you will be in the next few months, and the next year. We will all overcome this struggle, I know we will.

    ReplyDelete